- Whenever this prospect was evaluated his role was as a reserve
- He is now slated at the WR/ TE position…but he is slotted as a MB due to the multiple skill sets he brings to the field with unique size & athleticism
- He possesses an excellent build moving forward to the next level…with a build that actually has room for growth!
- Athletically he seems to have that extra something…when he was inserted into the game taking direct snaps…he displays a number of skills needed that transition favorably to the next level
- When he was inserted into games on short yardage & goal-line packages as the primary runner from the direct snap…he consistently displayed strong leg drive…physicality…ability to gain hidden yardage…gaining yards after contact…and consistently leaning forward after contact
- He also displays a good set of hands bringing in passes in short to intermediate pass routes
- Has had injury issues during collegiate career…which has hampered his collegiate
MY VALUE BOARD
- If utilized properly in more of a H-Back copacity…Traylor-Bennett possesses the skills to be a major X-factor for the Zips in this upcoming season…and projecting beyond the collegiate level!
Profile by: (Ken Becks aka TheScoout)