#1 Andy Isabella
CLASS: SR/2015 POSITION: RB RATING: 79 SCHOOL: Mayfield High School, Mayfield OH. HEIGHT: 5-10 WEIGHT: 185 40 TIME: 4.38 OFFERS: Air Force, Wofford COMMITTED: University of Massachusetts
- He possesses a nice sturdy build to his frame that’s ideal transitioning to the next level
- He is a physically tough and hard-nosed runner…who runs the ball with good balance and more authority than his size would indicate
- With a good instinctive running style…displaying effective vision…and quick decisive explosion to daylight as an effective one-cut runner
- Once into the hole…he is an explosive runner making his way through the first level of defenses…who accelerates and eats up ground immediately….possessing such sudden burst…and quick one step explosion in and out of cuts
- He has a good natural lean to his running style…providing him good balance & leverage…making him hard to knock off his feet…frequently allowing him to break opponents tackles…and the ability to avoid unnecessary punishment from oncoming defenders
- He consistently runs effective between the tackles or hitting the corners of defenses…keeping defenses on their heels
- He possesses good leg drive after contact…often times ending runs leaning forward after last contact from defenders…and frequently resulting in multiple yards after contact (YAC)
- His running style makes him an effective go to short yardage and goal line producer
- Once in the open field he runs with limited wasted motion…getting upfield north & south in a hurry…possessing the straight-line speed to take it the distance at ANY level of football
- I strongly feel Andy is one of those under the radar talents…if placed in an offense that utilized his talents…would flourish immensely at the next level. Whatever college gets a hold of his talents and places him in a situation for success…won’t look back for offering him a scholarship!
- There is the possibility of a position move as a WR or slotWR at the collegiate level. Either way…Isabella will make a name for himself on the NATIONAL scene sooner than later!!!!!